1.) Name and contact details of the controller
Name: Dr. Szabolcs Herczeg (Certified Mechanical Engineer, Doctor of Mechanical Sciences)
Headquarters: 8200 Veszprém, Szilfa u.15.
Phone: + 36-20-427-4166
E-mail: herczegsz (at) hsmti.hu
2.) Contact details of the DPO
My company is not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer according to Article 37 of the GDPR.
3.) Legal basis for data management
Your voluntary contribution (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
4.) Purpose of data management
The purpose of data management is to respond to any contact you initiate on our website by email or telephone.
5.) Persons involved in data management
Individuals who have provided their personal information via the Contact Us form on our website or have contacted us in an email sent to us to share their information with us.
6.) The scope of personal data processed
Name, company name, email address, phone number and text of the message sent to us.
7.) Method of data management or automated decision making
The information you provide will be sent to us in email format and stored in our electronic system. They do not go into any other IT system or paper storage format. There is no automated decision making process based on your personal information.
8.) Data transfer, recourse to data processors
We do not use a data processor to process this personal data. We will not pass it on to third parties as data controllers.
9.) Duration of data management
Your data will be processed and stored until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
10.) Your rights regarding the management of your personal data are subject to the GDPR and Info tv. you have the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent;
- access to personal data and information relating to data management;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to delete.
You must send your requests to any of the Controller’s contacts in writing (electronically or on paper). Complaints about data management must be answered within 30 days by the Data Controller.
Right of withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, in which case the data you provide will be deleted from our systems. However, please note that canceling an order that has not been completed may result in the inability to fulfill your order. In addition, once your purchase has been completed, we will not be able to delete billing information from our systems in accordance with your accounting requirements, and if you owe it to us, we may process your information based on a legitimate interest in collecting your claim if your consent is withdrawn.
Access to personal data
You have the right to receive feedback from the Data Controller as to whether your personal data is being processed and, if data processing is in progress, to:
- have access to the personal data processed and
- to get an inform from the Data Controller of the following information:
- the purposes of data management;
- personal data processed about you;
- information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed by the Data Controller;
- your right to request the Data Controller to correct or delete your personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- if the data were not collected from you, all available information on their source;
The purpose of exercising the right may be to establish and verify the lawfulness of data processing, and therefore, in the event of multiple requests for information, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee in exchange for providing the information. Access to your personal data is ensured by the Data Controller by emailing you with your personal data and information that you manage, once you have been identified. Please indicate in your application whether you are requesting access to personal data or requesting information on data management.
Right to rectification
You have the right, upon request, to correct any inaccurate personal information concerning you.
You are entitled to have your personal data deleted by you without undue delay if any of the following applies:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed by the Data Controller;
- You withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for data processing;
- the personal data was unlawfully processed by the Data Controller and ascertained from the complaint,
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the Data Controller.
If the Data Controller has, for any lawful reason, disclosed personal data processed about you and is required to delete it for any of the reasons set forth above, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform the data, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs other data controllers that you have requested that links to, or duplicate or duplicate, such personal data be deleted.
Deletion shall not apply where processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill an obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to the controller for the processing of personal data (in this case billing data management as the retention of the account is required by law) or in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
- to assert, enforce or defend legal claims (eg if the Data Controller has a claim against you and has not yet fulfilled it, or a consumer or data processing complaint is pending).
If you believe that the Data Controller has violated a provision of the Data Processing Act or has not complied with your request, you may initiate an investigation by the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority to remove suspected unlawful data processing (mailing address: 1530 Budapest, PO Box 5, e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).